Before Your Arrival
We will be in touch well in advance of your stay to ensure everything runs smoothly once you are here:
– any special dietary requirements
– equipment hire
– advice on lift passes and where to ski
– booking ski instructors and guides
– booking the best restaurants for lunch on the mountain
– restaurant bookings for chalet nights off
– non-skiing activities
– arranging massages at the chalet
During Your Stay
We offer one return transfer to your chosen resort every day in our private vehicle (all resorts are within 10 and 25 minutes of the chalet).
We provide fluffy bathrobes, slippers, hairdryers and luxury toiletries in all bedrooms.
Delicious hearty cooked breakfast (continental only on day off) and 4 course evening meal with wine 5 nights out of 7.
Fresh homemade cake and a roaring log fire to welcome you back to the chalet at the end of the day.
Daily room service 6 days out of 7.
We have Winter 2021 / 2022 availability